Posted Sunday, October 20, 2013 @ 2:10 PM -- (1 Comments)
Halloween is fast approaching and I've been lacking with my Halloween nails this year. I figured since its Sunday, why not start today and make it a week long adventure! 
Here is what I came up with for Day 1 - Orly's R.I.P.
Read on after the jump to read about the details!


Orly's RIP swatched on its own is not really one of my favorites. Its a dark gray base with orange hex glitter throughout. It would take about 3 coats just to make it opaque.

I decided to do 1 coat of Essie's Licorice and 1 thin coat of the RIP. The orange on my accent nail is Essie's Fear or Desire in 2 tops. All nails have a top coat on them as well.

This lacquer just screams HALLOWEEN. I love it. It sat in my nail polish rack unloved all year and I was ecstatic to pull it out and wear it again.

I found mine last year at Sallys on clearance, but you can still buy it on Amazon (here)!

Be sure to link your blogs below in the comments and show off your Halloween nails this year!


1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely colors

December 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives