Posted Saturday, August 3, 2013 @ 3:13 PM -- (0 Comments)


Its not secret in the beauty community that the Wet n Wild coloricon eyeshadow trios are simply amazing. They are extremely pigmented and easy to apply and only $2.99!

I spotted this display above at my local Rite Aid and didn't hesitate to pick up a few (see below for swatches). The names of the trios are really fun.
  • Your 15 minutes Aren't Up!
  • Hard being the it girl
  • To muse and carouse
  • A regular at the factory
  • Three's a party
  • I'm seeing triples





I also found these, along with the Pop Art Craze nail polish at my local Kmart. The polishes (which are only $.99) were sold out except for the blue, I'm still hunting for the rest.

Your 15 Minutes Aren't Up:
To Muse and Carouse:
Hard Being the It Girl:

I haven't nothing short of amazing to say about these shadows. The colors are fun and the possibilities are endless with this collection. Overall, the colors are mostly matte. Some have a sheen or a shimmer but mostly matte. I wasn't disappointed with any of the trios I picked up. I wasn't a fan of the eye lid color in "Hard Being the It girl". The color was very light and kind of chalky. 

This collection is everything a limited edition collection should be!! The colors are ones that I don't own already and these will probably last me years. 

The collection hit stores in July. I'm starting to slowly see these at my CVS as well but a lot of them are sold out. 

Let me know down in the comments if you picked any up and which are your favorites!

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives