Posted Tuesday, August 20, 2013 @ 4:30 PM -- (0 Comments)
I finally got a chance to pick up a few polishes from the 2013 OPI San Francisco Fall / Winter collection (wow, what a mouthful)
(photo credit - she finds)

I went out on a whim and bought two colors which I thought were unique and nothing like I owned. 
 (thumb and index - Haven't the Foggiest)
Haven't the Foggiest is this GORGEOUS mirrored like metallic. My poor swatch does not do it justice at all. The application is smooth and only one coat is needed.

(Middle, ring and pinky - Peace & Love & OPI)
Describing this product is a tough one. Its a purple - green duo chrome. What sets this one apart from others, is the formula. You can easily get away with one coat. This polish can be easily duped if you have them in your collection. Essie's - For the Twill of It & OPI Not like the Movies. Two of which, I do not own, but I suppose I do not need!

This collection is huge, 15 colors to be exact. To me, there isn't a dull one in the bunch. I will be picking up a few more before this collection completely disappears. 

Have you picked up any? Which are your favorites?

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives