Posted Thursday, September 12, 2013 @ 3:50 PM -- (0 Comments)

Stop everything you are doing and RUN to your local Walgreens. I spotted these beauties this afternoon (9/13/2013) at my local Walgreens. The Essie's were on clearance for $4!! I could not believe my eyes when I stumbled upon them.




The colors are all from older collections or even the permanent line. Fall Essie's are starting to appear at Target, but I actually found quite a few for half price in my Walgreens.

A few of the colors from what I could remember:
  • big spender
  • pink diamonds
  • mamba
  • meet me at sunset
  • in stitches
  • big spender
  • bahama mama
  • soul mate
I picked up a total of 8 of them. (I know, right?):

  • Plumberry
  • armed and ready
  • sexy divide
  • stylenomics
  • wrapped in rubies
  • blanc
  • licorice
  • russian roulette





I obviously can't guarantee these will be at your Walgreens. This was actually at my second Walgreens stop of the day. Never saw any at the first. 

**They also rung up at full price ($8) but the cashier changed them all to $4. 
Let us know down in the comments below if you spotted these as well! 


Labels: , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives