Posted Monday, October 14, 2013 @ 5:02 PM -- (0 Comments)
I love fall time. Fall to me means scarves, pumpkin spice lattes, burgundy and deep purples (which happen to by my personal favorite color). I've been overwhelmed with all of the new collections popping up at the drugstores.

Loreal Color Riche Magic Top Coats polish ($6.99 at Rite Aid).  Below is a close up of the two that I bought. Aren't they GORGEOUS?
(left is 803 sparklicious right: 804 the holographic)

 NEW Maybelline Colossal Smokey Eyes Mastered mascara ($7.99 at Walgreens). I'm still on the fence about this one. I've tried it a few times but haven't decided whether or not I like it. It doesn't seem like it does anything different then the regular Colossal Eyes does.

More photos after the jump!


 Christmas polishes from Sinful Colors and the ever so fun snowman polishes have arrived! Both spotted at my Rite Aid!




I FINALLY came across the new Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Polish!! I spotted these guys at my Rite Aid today, for $5.99. I have a $5 Up reward, so now would be the perfect time to try these!  I even spotted a Deborah Lippman Mermaids Dream dupe!

 Also spotted the new Revlon Colorburst balm stains. NOW in Laquer and Matte! I've been lip crayoned out for awhile so I didn't get any of these guys yet.        YET.

These aren't completely new, but I can't wait to collect them all. They are only $2.99 a piece and you pick your shades, then slide them together to mix and match your own palette!

What have you found at the drugstore lately? Any thoughts on what I should review next?


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives