Posted Monday, June 10, 2013 @ 7:36 PM -- (0 Comments)
Its no secret that I love nail polish. With a collection close to 300 (you can check it out here) I like to paint my nails daily or every other day. Here's what I'm sporting today:


The purple is Essie's DJ Play That Song (4 coats) and the accent nail is Orly's Beach Cruiser (which is one of my favorites). Both are VERY bright neon colors which are my favorite to wear in the summer. The high gloss is from my Seche Vite top coat.
(a better look at the Beach Cruiser)

I'm not sure if I'll ever be over the accent nail trend. I love it and think its fun. Its quirky and so am I. 

Whats your favorite colors for summer?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives