Posted Friday, June 7, 2013 @ 8:42 PM -- (0 Comments)
Can you believe its June already? Me neither. Being that its June, it's time for our May 2013 favorites!

1. Essie: Shake Your $$ Maker -  a pain to apply, but the color is gorgeous. I've been wearing it non stop all month.  I can't hate it! I'm hoping to find a dupe that is less thick. I can dream, right? 

2. Make Up Forever - Mat Velvet Plus - This foundation is perfect for me. I have extremely oily skin and this keeps me matte for 8+ hours!! Its a bit pricey ($36 @ Sephora), but nothing from the drugstore compares to this foundation. It. is. perfect. (I'm usually colors no 35 or no 40)
3. Maybelline The Rocket - waterproof mascara: This stuff holds a curl like you would not believe and its cheap. I need to say no more!


4. Nars Orgasm blush / Laguna bronzer duo: I bought this back in March while on vacation in Florida. This blush / bronzer combo are perfect together or separate. I'm obsessed and wear it almost every day. I can't wait to pick up more duos in other colors!

Just a few of our favorites this month! Did you have any standout products in May? 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives