Posted Friday, May 24, 2013 @ 4:42 PM -- (0 Comments)
TGIF! What a long week its been. Vintage Seams has made it through its first week of blogging and eBay sales. Everything has been going great and we've been getting great responses about the blog. We are excited to see what the next following weeks bring
upon us!

 


Is it just me or is neon and leopard paired together...cute? Neon was everywhere last year, and I was stoked to see it came back around this year. I just love the look of bright colors and a pattern, so why not make it leopard? Not only did I wear this trend once, but I realized I wore it again the very next day, and now I am hooked. 

Its hard to capture, but the pink shirt on the right, its a neon coral color (from Old Navy). The neon yellow pants are from Target. Both are reasonably priced, and easy for you to tone down if needed. The leopard shoes are both old. Left from Target and right from JcPenney. 

I hope you try this trend! If you do, send me photos on instagram or twitter with #vintageseams ! See you there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives