Posted Monday, June 3, 2013 @ 5:40 PM -- (0 Comments)
This weekend was full of yard sales and running errands. Usually starting in June and all throughout July, local towns surrounding us have "all town yard sale". Everyone throughout the town sets up tables and puts out all of their knick knacks! Mom and I were all over it. I enjoy tagging along however this weekend was a total bust. I usually keep my eye out for for vintage clothing's, purses and jewelry, but I left with practically nothing.  (I did score a really nice staple black blazer though, which I can't wait to style!) Going to yard sales means you need comfy clothes, comfy shoes and a free hands. Heres just a quick look at what I wore. It was 7 AM but the sun was already blinding and humid! I wore a comfy bun, high wasted shorts and a Tommy Hilfiger cross body I picked up from TJ Maxx. 
Sundays are usually for relaxing, however I need to get some errands done. I went for another comfy outfit, but more colorful and a bit more "thought out". (AKA it wasn't a 7am last minute throw together outfit) My necklace and teal bracelet are both vintage finds I scored at yard sales last summer. My top is from Old navy, shorts from AE, Steve Madden sunglasses and my favorite Coach with vintage Vera scarf. Did I mention I love mint? Check out a close up of my favorite chevron rings (from target) and bracelets below!


Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend! This is my last week of "summer break" before my summer classes start!! A lot to accomplish, in a little bit of time!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives