Posted Monday, July 22, 2013 @ 6:51 PM -- (0 Comments)
Went to a few yard sales the other day, and heres what I wore. Comfy and casual. The top ended up being too hot after being in the sun.

Shorts: JcPenney
Top: Old Navy (old)
Tank:  American Eagle
Shoes: Target
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger from TJ Maxx

No vintage pieces this time. Jewelry in this heat doesn't always go over so well. I also did some ombre in my hair, which I hope to have a tutorial with before and after photos up soon! My summer semester is winding down and I'm busier than ever!

I also tried the Sally Hansen Insta Gel Strip nails, which I would love to do a few review and tutorial on also. Heres a quick view:
They turned out super cute and were easy to apply. Plus they are 40% off at Rite Aid this week! I'm going back to pick up more strips. I DO NOT recommend the starter kit color I picked up. The pink is VERY thin and you can clearly see your nails underneath. Definitely pick up one of the reds. 

Dont forget to check out our store here! added a few new vintage bags and accessories! 

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives