Posted Monday, July 15, 2013 @ 7:12 PM -- (0 Comments)
I couldnt believe my excited when I finally got my hands on these palettes! Ive been on the hunt for them for MONTHS, and Wet N Wild FINALLY re-released these! I stopped at my local Rite Aid (southwestern PA) on a whim and found them! This time around is called the "Rhapsody in Bloom"  collection (this past spring was "Spring Forward"). The two palettes are called "Going in the Wild" (left) & "Nude Awakening" (right).




These retail for $4.99. If you've never tried Wet N Wild eye shadows, you are missing out! These are extremely pigmented (think Urban Decay Naked Palettes). They feel silky smooth to the touch, glide on beautifully and STAY ON!

Now onto the swatches:



These swatches are from me BARELY touching them. The bottom palette (Going in the Wild) is very light colored and not as deep as Nude Awakening. The colors are still GORGEOUS. These would be fun with a wet brush. I can't wait to wear the mint green one as a fun eyeliner accent this summer.

If you are on the fence about purchasing Urban Decay's Naked 1 & 2 palettes (between $48-$50), Nude Awakening is a AMAZING dupe. You get a great mix of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. Some of the colors I would even consider to be dupes for Buck, Naked, Creep, Darkhorse (from Naked 1), & Snakebite, Foxy, and Chopper (Naked 2). The pigmentation is comparable to Urban Decay and even the staying power. 

I own both Naked palettes and also the Naked Basics palette. Both of which I use almost everyday. I have a feeling I'll be putting those to the side for a while while I play with these!

Let us know below in the comment if you found these and where!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives