Posted Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 7:25 PM -- (0 Comments)
In honor of Talia Joy , I joined in on the tag #mintmanisfortaliajoy today. I have been watching Talia's YT videos for months and always thought she was absolutely beautiful. (and way better at applying makeup!) Heres what I came up with: I had to do it rather quickly before work, so I chose Essie's Mint Candy Apple:
(photo from my instagram)
I was inspired to find my favorite mint polishes I own. It truly is one of my favorite polishes to wear!
(left to right - Essie: Turquoise & caicos, Essie: Mint Candy Apply, Julep: Shenae, Revlon: Minted, Hard Candy: Gummy Green

They all apply beautifully. My favorite would have to be the Julep Shenae. It applies very opaque on the first coat and barely needs a second. It also has a hint of glitter when in the sun!
(thumb: turquoise & caicos, pointer: mint candy apply, shenae, minted, pinky: gummy green)
As you can see, these are all very similar. Turquoise and Caicos (thumb) is the darkest. 

I found a few more mint polishes in my collection that I thought I should mention: Sephora: teeny bikini. I bought this on clearance recently from Sephora for $1!
Wet N Wild: I need a refresh-mint. More of a blue then mint, but still very pretty!
China Glaze: For Audrey. I somehow do NOT own this. Its next on my list. Its more of a tiffany blue, but you could pass it off as a mint, if you squint real hard!

If you have any suggestions for mint polishes, be sure to leave them down below. I would love to go, check them out and pick up a few more.

Also, its never to late to honor Talia and join in on the Mint Manis for Talia tag! Be sure to use the hashtag #mintmanisfortaliajoy on instagram or twitter!





Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives