Posted Saturday, June 29, 2013 @ 11:25 AM -- (0 Comments)

I picked up two Baby Lips from their new Maybelline Baby Lips Electro collection. There are a total of six shades:

  • Minty Sheer (pictured on right)
  • Fierce and Tangy (pictured on left)
  • Pink Shock
  • Berry Bomb
  • Strike A Rose
  • Oh! Orange!

I found mine at Rite Aid for $3.49. These have also been spotted at Bed Bath & Beyond stores that carry cosmetics. The two that I picked up are sheer, like most baby lips. The only downside to these is that there is no SPF. The baby lips from the permanent line have SPF 20, but the Limited Edition from a few months ago had no SPF. 

These glide on super smooth and last for quite a while. I LOVE these Baby Lips. I own them all and even have back ups in a few of my favorite shades. These were no exception. They smelled great and last for a few hours. 

I will be going back to pick up the four that I didn't get this time. The display, which I didn't get a picture of didn't say these were "limited edition". I'll be curious to see how long these are around for and if they get put in permanently or not.

What do you guys think of the new collection? Have you seen these and picked up any?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives