Posted Wednesday, July 3, 2013 @ 6:42 PM -- (0 Comments)
So along with my mini baby lips haul, I also picked up two of these Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots polishes! How cute are these? It was hard to decide, I really did want them all. I ended up going with Pretty in Polka and Blue Marks the Spot. 
 


I ended up swatching these with no undies and also with colors underneath. Heres how they turned out:

(the undies i used)
My thumb is two coats of the blue and my pointer finger is 2 coats of the pink (no top coats). The pink is more opaque on the second go around and doesnt really need a color base coat. The blue really shines with a base coat.  The collection has three other colors. Clearly Spotted (a clear polish with black and white confetti), Dotty (a orange with black and white confetti), and Drops of Jade (a milky teal with black and white confett). I'm definitely going back for the Drops of Jade.  These are super easy to apply but removing them was a pain, but that is expected. I picked these up for $3.99 at Rite Aid! 



Vintage Seams is finally back from vacation! We will be putting new items up in our store this weekend! We are busy styling and photographing everything! We'll keep you updated right here on the blog! 





Labels: , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives