Posted Friday, June 21, 2013 @ 4:21 PM -- (0 Comments)

With my summer classes starting last week, I've been super busy juggling between classes, my full time job and the blog. I'm trying to find the perfect balance between the three. (not to mention making time for my boyfriend and the dog!).


On to the polish! I read Mucking Fussers nail care routine here and immediately placed an order on Amazon. I picked up the Duri rejuvacote and OPI's Nail Envy. I'm hoping by using the two as base coats, it will save my nails. I took before photos and can't wait to see how far they grow after a few weeks! 



I also picked up some Nail Tek ridge-filling basecoat (for my toes) and Nail Tek cuticle oil. Both were free from Sally's when you buy two China Glaze polishes. Also picked up "rose pixel" by Orly. Its a new FX polish, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Now, on the NEONS!
(L-R: CG- White on White, CG- sun worshipper, CG- celtic sun, CG- shocking pink, Orly- Melt your popsicle)


 All I can are WOW. wow wow wow. How did I never pick these up until now? I wore Melt Your Popsicle yesterday and already switched to Shocking Pink today. They are more gorgeous in person, my photos don't do them ANY justice. These are a must have!

I hope to get these swatched soon!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives