Posted Friday, June 14, 2013 @ 7:14 PM -- (0 Comments)

Its no secret. I LOVE neon nail polish. Its pretty much all I wear on my nails and toes during the summer. I couldn't pick just a few, so I picked 8 of my favorites. Yeah, eight

the pinks:
(L-R: China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy, CG- Pool Party, Julep - , Orly Beach Cruiser)
(from pinky to thumb: white, CG- flip flop fantasy, Julep- Avery , CG- Pool Party, Orly- Beach Cruiser)

(from thumb to pinky - Orly- Glowstick, Julep- Bette, Sally Hansen- Pacific Blue, China Glaze- Turned up Turquoise, white)

 It's really hard to take photos of how bright these neons really are. You just have to see them in person to get the true brightness of these. Every color has one thin coat of white polish and a top coat.

My favorite? Orly's Glowstick and China Glaze Pool Party. They are just colors I haven't found from any other brands. 

Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue has many dupes. Essie Butler Please is a very popular one, but Pacific Blue is a lot easier to apply.

A cheaper dupe for Orly's Glowstick is by Spoiled - Did I Dye it To Blonde. Similar, but not exact. 

Either way, neon nail polish is fun and I can't wait to try out even more and hopefully my favorites list will grow even more!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives