Posted Thursday, May 16, 2013 @ 1:16 PM -- (0 Comments)
who are we?
Vintage Seams N Things is a mother-daughter duo. We have anyways had a passion for vintage style with a mix of modern thrown in!

Stacey 
I am a 25 year old student, majoring in Business Management. I've always had a passion for fashion (oh how tacky) and makeup. Growing up, I remember picking through my mom's jewelry she inherited from my great aunts and great grandmother. I was hoping someday, when I was old enough, she would trust me with the jewels and finally those days have come. I love mixing the vintage jewelry with my modern threads. 
I'd say my style is more classic modern with a touch of wild! I like breaking the rules by wearing white shoes year round and mixing neons and leopard. Whats so wrong with that? 
I hope to bring you many style inspirations on a student sized budget!

Linda
A few years back, I owned a brick and mortar antique store named "Auntie Maymes". It was open for X years. While the shop was open, eBay was just getting started. I loved selling online and owning my own business. After some time, I closed up shop and decided I wanted to become a registered nurse. After 3 years of nursing school, and countless hours of clinicals, it finally happened! I love being a nurse, but something was missing. I missed my antiques. I missed buying, selling and just thifting for one of a kind finds. So my daughter and I decided to team up and create Vintage Seams N Things. Its a way for me to still be a nurse, but still be involved in my love for antiques!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives