Posted Monday, December 30, 2013 @ 4:27 PM -- (0 Comments)
Well, I finally did it! I graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration! (Woo!). I saw all over Pinterest (follow my Graduation Caps board here)cute ideas for graduation caps. I knew I had to do one for myself. I mean, you only get a bachelors once, right? (Hopefully!).
Read on beyond the jump to see all the details on how to make your own!
MATERIALS:
  • hot glue gun
  • glue sticks
  • e6000 glue
  • spray glitter
  • ribbon
  • letter stickers


Making your cap is pretty straight forward. The hardest part was deciding on what I wanted it to look like. My school colors were red and black.  I couldn't find the "perfect" ribbon so I actually hot glued the right and white striped ribbon to the black glitter ribbon. I also bought spray glitter (I found mine at the Dollar Tree) and sprayed my cap with 3 layers of glitter. Waiting about 15 mins between each layer.

I used E6000 glue to make sure the sticker letters stayed on and used hot glue for the ribbon. To make the bow I quickly googled how to make a "cheer bow". You can find easy, simple tutorials!

And there you have it! Its really simple! Have fun!




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives