Posted Sunday, November 3, 2013 @ 8:19 AM -- (1 Comments)
Normally, when it comes to any holiday collections, I'm not too impressed. It seems like every year there is a pretty red and a sparkly gold. With a collection of over 450 polishes, I usually run it through my head as "oh, I have that already". Until today.
For some strange reason the golds in the new OPI Mariah Carey collection spoke to me and I just HAD to have them. But, did I really need both Wonderous Star AND All Sparkly Gold?




This collection has a total of 18 shades. Most of which were just bleh. The liquid sands side of the collection were fun, but a royal blue liquid sand for the Holidays? I'm confused?

Wonderous Star:
I have Wonderous Star swatches on my pointer and thumb. This is a gorgeous lighter gold color with small round black matte black dots. This was only 2 coats. You get quite a few dots on your brush. However at time of removal, this was NOT fun.
All Sparkly Gold:
All Sparkly Gold is just that, sparkly and gold! Its more a liquid sand texture to me so I like to put a top coat on it.

Of the two, I would say Wonderous Star is a must. Its unlike anything I already have! I've read quite a few reviews of girls not enjoying it but to me its uniqueness wins. 

I also picked up I Snow You Love. Which is just a clear base with circle holographic glitters. Its hard to find a mainstream polish with circle glitters. Every time I use this one, it turns out goopy so I'm going to try using tweezers next time and just placing the glitters on.

Have you picked up any of the polishes from this collection? 

1 Comments

Blogger S said...

Ooo! pretty!

November 3, 2013 at 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives