Posted Monday, November 4, 2013 @ 12:00 PM -- (0 Comments)
Every nail polish fanatic has that ONE polish that they must have. Mine, since I've been collecting, has been Starry Starry Night by Essie. It released in 2008 and I have been lemming for it ever since. 

Until yesterday. 
Read on to see more swatches!

I am finally graduating from college in December. My sweet boyfriend wanted to get me something and has been teasing me about it for quite awhile. When he checked the mail yesterday, there it was. A package that was taunting me. I batted my eyes, he melted and handed over the package. Inside, was a beautifully wrapped Starry Starry Night. 

I cried for about 5 minutes. What boy remembers names of nail polishes? Apparently, mine does! He found it on eBay for a price I'll never know and never want to know. 

It was absolutely everything I imagined and more. Above is swatched with two coats. I have a deep navy polish as my base. I wanted to preserve this as much as I could so I put down a base. One coat is amazing, but two makes it truly look like a starry night.
(in natural sunlight)

This polish is absolutely worth the hype. The sparkle in person is one that is remarkable. I have NEVER found a dupe for this although I hear of a few existing. Maybe I can now be on the hunt for a dupe!

What is that ONE nail polish you have been lemming after?

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Go back to font page?


Navigation

Follow Us

Vintage Seams and Things on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


About Us
We are a mother-daughter team who specialize in putting a vintage twist on mondern, everyday fashion. Our blog is a mix of fashion and beauty topics!

For comments, questions or business opportunities, please email us at: vintageseamsandthings@gmail.com

Last 10 Posts

Archives